Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

I am 34, married to a wonderful man - Jason. We've been together for 12 years now - and married for 8. I'm a Mama of 2 boys and one gorgeous baby girl!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

OK - so my boys are just cute today. Andy is doing MUCH better this afternoon. He had a great day at "school" as well - so I know that the medicine is working. YAY! He tried 2 new things at dinner tonight - the Ham - which he did NOT like and prunes - which he did. I was hesitant to give him too many of the latter - so he ate about half of his jar. The pic is of him looking an awful like Oliver Hardy (Laurel and Hardy). It made me laugh- so I thought I'd share.

Camp had a GREAT day at school. He will be moving to his new classroom on Monday - so he's been spending quite a bit of time there during the day. His daily reports are so cute. They have a smily face, a neutral face, and a frowny face by each item - such as, "I shared. I napped. I kept my hands to myself. I used nice words" LOL! He got all smileys! YAAY! So sweet. He was full of spit and vinegar when he got home too - just played and played.

I swear, these kids keep me going. If it wasn't for them.. I dunno. I wonder sometimes. But looking at their precious, cherub faces just lights my heart on fire. I love them so much. I hope they know that one day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I'm with Sharon...they already know. They are adorable and lucky to have great parents like you and Jason. :o)

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home