Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

I am 34, married to a wonderful man - Jason. We've been together for 12 years now - and married for 8. I'm a Mama of 2 boys and one gorgeous baby girl!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

What a day. I am tee-total exhausted. Really. Completely worn out. We had a cookout at work today, and I was up late last night preparing for it. Then, I had to get up really early and go to my class at the Y - and my trainer wore us all OUT this morning. Yikes - so that exhausted me. Plus - well, without going into details- this has just been a bad week so far. Not one I care to repeat. Someone very close to me disappointed me, not that it was unexpected - but nevertheless, shocking. So, I've been dealing with that issue, and it stresses me to no end.
The boys are ok today. Andy took 9!!! ounces before his lunch today! I think that's the most the boy has ever consumed in 1 sitting - then he ate on top of that. Sheesh. He's sleepy tonight - and is currently in the bath with his brother - and he's getting tired. Off to sleepy land for him early tonight, from the sound of it. He ate carrots tonight for dinner with his oatmeal and LOVED them. Ate every ounce.
Camp had an ok day too. He didn't get much of a nap in, and he's a slight grump tonight - but everyone is allowed their off days. He's so funny. I got him a plastic golf set over the weekend from Walmart - nothing expensive - but he carries the clubs everywhere. He tried to even take them in to his school this morning. He's addicted. My father will be proud.
Well, not a lot for me today. I'm melancholy and tired - so definately not the most entertaining state of mind to be in for putting in a journal entry.. but what the heck. Life is not always exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home