Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

I am 34, married to a wonderful man - Jason. We've been together for 12 years now - and married for 8. I'm a Mama of 2 boys and one gorgeous baby girl!

Monday, May 15, 2006



Andy Pandy turned 6!! Months old today!!! What a sweet boy. I picked him up from daycare and they said his eye was awfully crusty.. so we got home, I gave him a bottle and called the doc. I took him in and she said he has a double ear infection and pinkeye!! WHAT? He's not complained once! And - he hasn't run a fever, he's been eating fairly well - I am just astounded that he has such a yucky infection - and his poor eyes.. My monkey. She gave us antibiotics as well - so that was something good. My brave little man.


Camp had a good day though. He moves up to his next class next Monday - so they had him visit his new room today. He did really well. His daily report showed all smiles all the way down! That's my sweet boy! :) Then, when he got home - he took his lawnmower outside and mowed for a bit - as you can tell from his picture. Then, we came in and he had some grapes. He and Jason played and ate dinner while Andy and I were at the doctor's office. When I came back, he was just about done with dinner, so he and I finished that while Jason took Andy upstairs to rinse him off, give him a bottle and put him to bed. Then - Camp discovered a golf ball, took it into his bath, and is now currently asleep with his golfball in his hands.. I should have gotten a picture of THAT! LOL!

Charlie's birthday party was fun! Camp certainly had a great time playing outside with everyone - he was asleep in the car within 3 minutes of us leaving my sister's house. Charlie was SOOOOO cute. He just had the sweetest, happiest expression on his face when he had his cake. At one point, he was leaning down, sucking on the icing - soooo cute. He's such a beautiful little boy - he looks a lot like my sister, except with dark hair! My other sister, Ashley, had arranged with our favorite children's artist to paint a sweet picture for Charlie's room. It turned out really well - and Beth was very surprised. I thought it was really sweet.

Well, I suppose that's enough gabbing for one night. My mother will be here in the morning - so I need to go and clean my house before she arrives.. otherwise, I'll be mortified.

Ta Ta!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home