Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

I am 34, married to a wonderful man - Jason. We've been together for 12 years now - and married for 8. I'm a Mama of 2 boys and one gorgeous baby girl!

Saturday, April 29, 2006



What a DAY!!! It was fantastic! My friend Alexa and her son, Aiden came over this morning. Alexa wanted to learn how to sew - so I showed her how to make some roman curtains for her sons' bedroom. Aiden is a hoot and a half! He's 3 and he and Camp had the best time playing today!!! It was great. Camp was worn out tonight - as you can imagine. Aiden was so sweet and played great with him. I loved it!! I adored having all the noise (good, happy noise) in the house. I adored hearing both Aiden and Camp screech with joy. I loved fixing them all lunch and listening to Aiden talk to me about the tractor at his Grandaddy's and how he got to help plant some corn. Really - I could have a house full of boys and it would thrill me to no end. Andy found all the activity fascinating! He just watched and laughed. At lunch, he was hungry, but exhausted. So I gave him a jar of Applesauce, and I kid you not - within 3 minutes, he was passed out in his bouncy seat. I kept him in the kitchen with us as we sewed - so it was a little more quiet. But you know, this kid doesn't care - if he's tired, he's going to sleep. :)

On the other side of the coin - I had to make the purse on the left as a prize for the church function tomorrow. I love it! I think it's the cutest purse - and the fact that I actually made it! Well - I'm going to have to make myself one - that's all there is to it. It was my very first purse. I think it turned out well. I hope whomever gets it tomorrow likes it. I do.. I guess that's all that should matter.

And now, I'm exhausted. So I am going to sleep myself!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home