Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

I am 34, married to a wonderful man - Jason. We've been together for 12 years now - and married for 8. I'm a Mama of 2 boys and one gorgeous baby girl!

Friday, May 05, 2006

Andy had a big day today!!!! He rolled over completely from his tummy to his back tonight for us! YAY ANDY!! I can't believe how fast my little baby boy is growing up. Awwwww... He's also chewing on anything and everything he can get his chubby hands on - so I have a feeling that teething is not far off. I'm just so tickled with him - he makes me laugh all the time.
So does Camp! What a funny monkey. His favoritest human alive, Aunt Sharon, stopped by - and he went and got his golf club for her - just so he could show off his fine putting skills. :) He's also definately getting more and more independent every day. His new favorite word is "No". It was so cute - we were sitting at the table feeding the 2 boys - and we started singing the "God our Father" song - Camp folded his hands (sorta) and said GOD, GOD. LOL! Love him!!!!
I made a couple purses to have Danita take to the Fort Mill Festival this weekend - let's hope they sell. I could use the cashola. I'm heading to Columbia with Sharon tomorrow so we can help out my sister Ashley do the flowers for a Bar Mitzvah at the Capital City Club. Should be a lot of fun. Can't wait!! Oh - Happy Cinco de Mayo too.. I think having to listen to it ALL day today at work, I just tried to tune out the thought of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home