Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

I am 34, married to a wonderful man - Jason. We've been together for 12 years now - and married for 8. I'm a Mama of 2 boys and one gorgeous baby girl!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Cuteness in the morning! Got to LOVE it! So - Camp woke up all bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning. Got him dress and we headed downstairs to make breakfast - a glass of milk, cheerios and cheese toast. He said it this morning! The 1st time! It came out more like "thee toes" but hey, I'll take it - the adorable factor alone kills me.
Andy was the same way when he woke up - all wiggles and sunshiney smiles. He's a doll. I think we're going to start giving him cereal in the morning soon. He's sucking down 6 and 7 ounce bottles like there is no tomorrow - and eating a big bowl of oatmeal with bananas at night. We tried to give him carrots last night - he did great when mixed with the oatmeal.. but man - the face he made at just the plain carrots - HAHAHAHAH!!! Too cute!!!
Ahh, my boys - here I sit, at work, on my lunchbreak typing about my darling boys.. Can you tell they are pretty much all I think about?
:)
OK - so here's my Evening Update!! Andy is such a sweetheart! I swear - he really, truly is just a great baby!!! Tonight he started a new thing with his oatmeal - blowing it - I ended up with it ALL over me - but hey, that's perfectly ok with me. It's currently 7:33 pm and I just put him in his bed for the night.
Camp is saying new stuff CONSTANTLY! He's got "bye" down - and whenever Jason or I leave the room - he's waving and yelling it. So cute!!! He had mango as his snack when we got home! His 1st mango - he ate almost the entire thing! (I snuck in some bites too). And then he ate most of his pasta shells with cheese for dinner. But - after all that mango, I'm not surprised he didn't devour his dinner as usual. He's in the tub, at this very moment. I can hear him talking to Jason in his jabber. Non-stop too. This kid LOVES water. We signed him up for swim lessons too - so he'll really get a kick out of that.
Me tonight? Tired. Really tired. I've started this training class at the Y - 3 days a week from 5:30 - 6:30 AM! Yes folks - I get up at 4:40 in the morning and go to the Y at least 3 days a week. I really like the class and I'm learning alot about the way I should be working out and what's best for my body!! And - I've quit smoking! I started smoking again after Andy was born - 1st at work, then at lunch, then at night after the boys went to sleep (outside of course! Never in the house!!) and I've quit.. I don't want to keep doing that to my body - or risk my kids seeing me and picking up such an awful habit. So - no more for moi! :)
I had a review today at work - and it went pretty well. It was my 1st one in a supervisory role - so that was neat to see.. and I've been challenged with some great goals - and I can't wait to get started on learning all that I can.
Well - I think that's it for the day. I'll write more another time.
T

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Good jod on going to the Y! You will love it! Even when you are dog tired...it's worth it. Hey to Tootsie and Sqish...cutest boys ever!

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home