Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

I am 34, married to a wonderful man - Jason. We've been together for 12 years now - and married for 8. I'm a Mama of 2 boys and one gorgeous baby girl!

Friday, November 17, 2006

Well - poooor Andy Pandy. I took him to the doctor today for his 1 year visit! The good news - he weighs 25.3 pounds, and is 30 inches tall. His head measures 18! He's in great shape weight and height wise..
Now the bad news - poor Pandy's ear infection didn't clear up. This will now be the 2nd time he's had an ear infection that has required 2 antibiotics.. his 4th infection in 6 months. So - I've got an appt for him to go to the ENT next Wednesday for a consultation about tubes.. You'd think I would be used to this by now - but it scares me to death. He's also got a touch of bronchitis and a new tooth breaking through. And yet - despite all of this - this sweetheart continues to smile and laugh and play. I tell ya - I don't think I could be so stoic.
THEN - he had his shots. Breaks my heart to hear him cry like that. I hate it worse than anything... I know it's for his own good.. really! But man... his darling face looked incredibly wounded. I picked him up and just held him and rocked him for a long time. He finally subsided to a sniffle.
His hemoglobin tested wonderfully though - YAY!
I took him to his school - and they cooed and loved on him. And - we arrived at snack time - so he was very happy to sit and chomp on some cheerios.
Sigh - how much love can one person hold? I am afraid I will never know the answer to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home