Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

I am 34, married to a wonderful man - Jason. We've been together for 12 years now - and married for 8. I'm a Mama of 2 boys and one gorgeous baby girl!

Monday, August 28, 2006

It was a nice weekend! On Saturday, we decided to take the boys to Ebenezer Park for a picnic. Met our friend Amy with her daughter, Grace - who is just the sweetest little girl. She and the boys played and fed the ducks and kicked balls around. At one point, I was on the swings with Camp and Grace wanted to swing too - so I had Grace on one leg, Camp on the other and we were all swinging away. Loved it. I laughed and told Jason - " See - we could handle another one." To which he replied, "later dear". I'll win one of these days. It was a lot of fun. The kids passed out when we got home - go figure.
Later, that afternoon Camp did the sweetest thing in the entire world - made me cry. I was holding Andy on my lap and Camp was dragging out toys from his room and making a pile in the middle of the den floor - he got done and came over and said, "Andy Play?" awww.. I asked "Do you want Andy to come play with you?" He nodded then reached out his chubby arms and tried to pick up his brother. SOOOO sweet. He carried Andy's top and I carried Andy's bottom. Both of them cracking up the entire way to the toy pile - then they just sat and played with each other for the longest time.
Later, Jason mowed the lawn - Camp was fascinated. At one point, J was out in the front yard. Camp put his lawnmower on the couch and proceeded to "mow" it while he watched Jason out the front window. Back and forth, back and forth. I was dying!!!!!
Sunday, we lazed around the house. Played, ate, read and played some more. I met my friend Dana for afternoon coffee and we had a great chat. I have missed hanging out with her.
Well, that's about all. Will update again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home