Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

I am 34, married to a wonderful man - Jason. We've been together for 12 years now - and married for 8. I'm a Mama of 2 boys and one gorgeous baby girl!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Poooooor Andy Pandy. Little man has been so sick with an ear infection. He started running a fever this past Sunday, Monday - woke up with 102.5 temperature. Jason and I split the day, so I took him to the doctor in the afternoon. Sure enough - ear infection. Poor monkey. He's one of those babies that doesn't really act sick until they are feeling completely horrible - so he was still in a fairly good mood. Then, Monday night - his temperature spiked to 103.6! I lost it! Gave him motrin, a bath and he crashed - but tossed and turned all night long. Woke up again yesterday morning with 102.5. He was really fussy yesterday morning and didn't want to be out of Jason's arms. We put some eardrops in and he started feeling better. By the time I got home at lunch, he was laughing and playing - still not eating well, but he seemed a lot better. No more fever too. He slept like a log last night and woke up feeling much better today. Thank heavens. There is nothing harder than having your sweet child feel awful. And it just breaks my heart when I have to give him medicine and he looks at me with tear filled big blue eyes and wonders why I am doing that to him. Kills me. I just checked on him - and he's fine and dandy. Eating and playing. Sweet angel.
Camp has been a dream through all of it. He's so worried about Andy when he cries - just says "Andy crying?" and goes and hugs him - or gives him a toy - or tries to make him laugh. I love how he genuinely cares about the wellbeing of all of us. The cutest thing he does - is anytime anyone sneezes - he now says "Bless you" and smiles so sweetly. Ahh.. my darling son. He can be so trying with his little exercises in independence - but his true nature always shines through and I love him for it.
I'm just glad the house seems to be back on the mend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I am so glad Andy is feeling better. You take good care of your family and they know it. Smiles and hugs all around to the Reeves!

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home