Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

I am 34, married to a wonderful man - Jason. We've been together for 12 years now - and married for 8. I'm a Mama of 2 boys and one gorgeous baby girl!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Yep - Andy is a crawling machine. I came into work early this morning to get caught up on some stuff - J just called. He said that he put Andy down in the den while he went and started breakfast for the boys - and he turns around and the next thing he knows - there are Camp and Andy in the kitchen. It has begun. LOL!
Camp was adorable last night. He had a serious case of the giggles - and was just laughing so hard in the tub. At one point, I was popping my head around the door playing peek-a-boo with he and Andy - Camp pulls the shower curtain in front of him, hides behind it and yells "PEEK BOO". What a cutie. He calls it Peek Boo. Cracks me up.
Ahh, my boys. I hope they have a wonderful day. I can't wait to go and get them tonight - hug their little selves tight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! He did it! You really won't have time to sit down now.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home