Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

I am 34, married to a wonderful man - Jason. We've been together for 12 years now - and married for 8. I'm a Mama of 2 boys and one gorgeous baby girl!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

New days - new developments!!! I hate that I'm always writing about Andy all the time (well, I don't HATE it - I just feel guilty because I don't have a lot to say about both boys all the time).
ANYWAY - Andy's just changing so fast right now - He's crawling at the speed of lightening. Pulling up on everything and even doing some cruising. He's officially said Mama!!! He did say Dada last week on the 8th - but poor J wasn't around to hear it. He's clapping now too. And he thinks that is a great deal of fun! He's also learned to shake his head no. LOL! So sweet. I love his little personality. He's eating anything we put on his plate - which is great - we thought for a while we'd have a tougher time switching him over to solids.
Camp is "Mr. Splashy". His new favorite activity is creating the biggest waves possible while in the tub - he takes great joy in his ability to soak his poor father. Who am I kidding? Jason loves every minute of it. He's also just recently added" What's that?" to his vocabulary and will point at anything and everything and get us to tell him what it is. It's great! He was puzzled by a kangaroo the other day - so cute. I can just tell we're not all that far off from the "Why?" phase. He's also started going "mmmmmmm" anytime he takes a bite of something he likes for dinner. Which, as the head chef, I can appreciate.
Andy has his 9 month (way late) checkup tomorrow. He has a cough - so I hope it's just this nagging cold that has besieged our family and nothing more serious.. I can't wait to get his stats!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Your littlest boy is growing up too fast...tell him to slow down!

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home