Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

I am 34, married to a wonderful man - Jason. We've been together for 12 years now - and married for 8. I'm a Mama of 2 boys and one gorgeous baby girl!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Hee Hee- my boys are funny!!!! We had a really great Labor Day weekend. Did not do a whole heck of a lot other than just hang out as a family. Took them out to play, went and did some shopping. Lots of fun! Monday, Camp and I were in the front yard kicking a ball - and Andy was content to sit in the grass and watch - but I thought I would try to see if he wanted to crawl and play as well! So - I walked over and put him on his belly - and then the laughing ensued. He was on his belly - arms and legs sticking straight out. He would not put them down for anything. Just kinda looked lost. Definately has zero affection for grass! After a couple minutes, whimpering started, so I had to go and rescue him from the evil blades and put him back in the sitting position. Too cute. My monkey - hates the grass. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Camp got a nice bruise on his head from bumping into something - we have yet to figure out what exactly.
I decided to change up my look over the weekend - went on Saturday and got it all chopped off. Then, Sunday morning - I used a temporary dye (the kind that says it will last through 28 washes) to see how I felt about being red again. It came out AWFUL. The parts that were red were quite lovely - but it was the big patches of blonde that made me look like I had some weird hair disorder. And, to make matters worse - I had to attend the church nursery, and there was no time to go back to the store to get something else to fix it. So, I decided that if anyone asked at church - I'd tell them I was doing a play. But - no one asked. Did get some strange looks - but hey, that's alright. Immediately after church - I headed straight to the store and got a permanent color - and I love it! It's sassy! I needed a little spicing up - so why not?
:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Okay so I need a picture of the new do!

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home