Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

I am 34, married to a wonderful man - Jason. We've been together for 12 years now - and married for 8. I'm a Mama of 2 boys and one gorgeous baby girl!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

ANDY STOOD!!!!!!!!!! My littlest man turned 11 months old this past Sunday and he chose that day to stand ALL by himself!!! I can't believe it! He's done it a few times since then - but WOW!!!! I am astounded. Amazed - and sad.. my youngest is growing so fast! We also are slowly weaning him off the bottles and onto whole millk - so he's down to 2 bottles a day. Man - it's amazing how fast time flies - especially when you're having as much fun as I am with these two precious boys!
Camp went to the ENT today - he had his 2nd ear infection of the month diagnosed last week.. so off to Dr. Clive we went. I even made up a song for us to sing on the way to the office - "We're going to Dr. Clive, We're going to dr. Clive - he's going to check our ears and make sure that we are fine.." And of course, in the car - Camp was yelling "HEY DR. CLLLL" - couldn't quite get out the "live" part.. but oh well.. he did really well. Dr. C looked at him - he was excellent. And he even tossed Camp his football back and forth while he and I discussed our options. So - Camp will be having yet another ear surgery on Tuesday, Oct 24th... More tubes - and his adnoids are coming out. I am nervous as anything.. always scares me to death. I pray that my baby boy will be fine. Please God, let 3rd time be the charm - and make this the last time he has to have surgery for his poor ears. My little pumpkin.
After the appt - we went and picked up lunch, and met Jason. Then - back to daycare.
I love these boys... so much. I am constantly amazed at how perfect and awesome they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home