Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

I am 34, married to a wonderful man - Jason. We've been together for 12 years now - and married for 8. I'm a Mama of 2 boys and one gorgeous baby girl!

Friday, August 25, 2006

Big news around the household!!!!!!! Andy Pandy crawled for the 1st time yesterday. I went to pick him up from his class - and I sat on the floor and reached my hands out and he took 3 little crawls forward to reach me. The teachers were estatic! They said they had been trying to get him to do that all day! Way to go Andy! Then - this morning - he was standing up holding my fingers and the little man took some steps forward. I can't believe he's already starting to "cruise". My bets are that he'll walk before he crawls. He's growing just so fast.
Camp thought it was thoroughly cool. He was so sweet this morning. Woke up in a fantastic mood. Always great for 1st thing in the morning. Andy was fussing in the den while I was in the kitchen fixing their bags - and I said to him - Camp, go give your brother a hug - and he did. Went straight in there, gave Andy a huge hug and then turned around and smiled at me brilliantly. It was a very proud moment, I have to say. Then - as we were getting him in the car to go to school - he spotted the neighbors lawnmower and wanted to play with it so badly. Silly boy. Luckily - in his class, they have this new tumble-mat with a ramp and everything. He went straight in and hopped right on it and started playing with all the other kids. He's so smart. He has this wonderful ability to figure out mechanical stuff - floors me how fast he "gets" things.
Ahhh.. I love it. My boys - my sweet sweet boys. No matter what is going on in the day that is just weird - one look at them and all is right with the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home