Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

I am 34, married to a wonderful man - Jason. We've been together for 12 years now - and married for 8. I'm a Mama of 2 boys and one gorgeous baby girl!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS!!!!!!!
Camp turned 2 years old on the 6th - I simply can NOT believe it! We had originally scheduled to have his party on the 5th - but he started to run a fever - so we had to cancel it. It was SO cute too!!!! We just postponed the party until this past Saturday, November 11th- and had a combined shindig for both boys! It was fun. Not a lot of my friends showed up - but since the party was a last minute change - I can understand completely. My family was there to help us celebrate - and I think it turned out perfectly! Camp was a maniac - running everywhere and acting shy at times. What a sweetie!
ANDY turns 1 today! HAPPY 1st Birthday Lovebug!! I just cried this morning when he woke up - my sweet baby is not a baby anymore. We're cooking him dinner and his sweet Aunt Shay is coming for dinner - I can't wait! I am just astounded that he's one. Darling, precious boy.
To fill in everything else that has happened..
Camp had his Adnoids out last month and seems to be doing much better. He hasn't had a problem at all. He was hoarse for a few days afterward.. but generally bounced back very well. He went as a duck to Halloween. My LORD he was cute! I brought him to work - and everyone thought he was adorable - which he was! We had his cousin's birthday on the 29th- and both the boys went to that in costume. Andy was smooshy-cute in the bunny costume. He actually really didn't mind the bunny hat at all. Did well wearing it.
Then - the party for the boys! We had it on that Saturday. Much fun! I made 2 cakes - one the cat in the hat "hat" and the other was a darling yellow crown. We ate, played and then had cake. Our friends and family are so generous. The boys got some wonderful presents. Books! Matching outfits for Christmas from their Na-Na. A train. A racetrack. Camp got a new piggie bank from Aunt Shay.. REAL golf clubs from D-Daddy, some precious outfits. And this awesome Tent for Camp from his aunts - and Andy got this really cool Constellation turtle - that projects stars on his ceiling. LOVE it!
And now - Andy's actual birthday is today. I seriously can't believe it. Growing so incredibly fast, my boys.. and every day, my heart grows a little more filled with love for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home