Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

I am 34, married to a wonderful man - Jason. We've been together for 12 years now - and married for 8. I'm a Mama of 2 boys and one gorgeous baby girl!

Monday, April 17, 2006

Not gonna write a lot today - just another Monday! Andy was so funny this evening. He was HUNGRY when we got home - so we gave him a 4 ounce bottle, then a ton of oatmeal and he passed slap out in his bouncy seat - with oatmeal all over his face. Jason managed to wake him back up and get him a bath. But then, he only wanted 2 ounces and then he wanted to go to sleep!! So funny. Squirmed and fussed until I put him down on his side - and he popped his thumb in and went right to sleep. My little sweetheart.. just has me all sorts of wrapped around his fingers.
Tonight Camp tried a fish filet for the first time. He loved it! Course it helped that he had "dip dip" as well (ketchup). And his mixed veggies. I'm lucky because he likes veggies SO much. And he passed out during his 1st book tonight. Poor little guy has 2 new teeth coming in near his front 2 on the bottom. His gums are so swollen. I wish they would go ahead and break through, ya know? Good thing it happens when they're babies and don't remember any of it.
Oh well.. it's late for me and I'm pretty exhausted. I had a friend and coworker, Amy, come in from NY tonight - so we had dinner and went for coffee. Love her too!!!
Nite!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

You boys are so sweet! Isn't it funny how they change from day to day...I love it. :o)

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home