Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

I am 34, married to a wonderful man - Jason. We've been together for 12 years now - and married for 8. I'm a Mama of 2 boys and one gorgeous baby girl!

Friday, August 15, 2008






WOW - has it really been so long. Funny - I've got pics of Jason's 30th b-day party in the mountains.. but I haven't put up the pics of the happy result! HAHAHA! Well - she's Katie and she's 6 months old. She weighs 22 pounds, 8 ounces (today) and is 27 inches tall! What a monkey!



I quit my job at my old company, thankfully. And now I'm pretty much home all the time with my babies. Which I love. I've been spending insane amounts of time at the pool with the kids and they are loving it!



Camp's changed SO much. He's definately all little boy. He's going to be playing soccer in the fall - and lucky me - I got drafted to COACH! I know nothing about soccer. Less than nothing - but I do know how to have fun - so it should be a great learning challenge for all of us. Here's a picture of a very happy Camp ready to play!


Yep - he's pretty jazzed. He's also just about the sweetest big boy in the universe. The other night, I was encouraging our new dog - Dot-Dog - to climb into bed with us as we watched the Olympics - and she landed on my face, by complete accident, cutting my lip wide open with her front claw. Camp was so worried, he went and got his favorite Bunny, Monkey, and Andy's stuffed kitty and brought them to me to sleep with so I'd feel better. Is he precious, or what?



Andy - wow - what a HUGE change in him too! He's jabbering up a storm, playing and is just the sweetest, most thoughtful, tender little boy ever. He loves to hug the dogs, and says Hi, How are you to just about everyone. He laughs a lot - loves to "Superman" into his bed. He also adores cars, trucks, trains, being loud, my shoes and carbs!!! He's my boy alright! He's definately dramatic at times and when he's been sent to clean up his mess - he'll hang his sweet, precious head and slump his shoulders and give this huuuuge sigh. It's hilarious! He constantly has me laughing. And he's so concerned for Katie too - if she's upset, he sings to her or will kiss her. Camp sings the "Katie-Bug" song when we're in the car and she's not happy. Bless her - she's not all that unhappy. I think it's such a rarity when she is that they get concerned. Here's an updated pic of Andy-Pandy!



And finally - my Katie Bug. I've already given you her stats. She's a pretty incredible baby. I do have to admit that I loooove having a girl! It's been great to dress her in all that pink. She's happy, chubby, loves to giggle. She reaches for toys and blowing raspberries is one of her newest tricks. We had her Christened this past Sunday. It was just the sweetest service ever. The minister, Rev. Chris Lollis, got the joy of having Katie as his very first baptism ever. How sweet is that! He got a little too much water on her though.. LOL! It's ok - she's good and covered for sure. Katie is just so bright and active. She doesn't like to take long naps though. But that's ok - she's so happy that I love spending time with her. Here's her pic form the christening:


Jason and I are doing fantastic. I think me not working has lowered my stress level so much, that I am a genuinely happier person. I mean, things are tight - but that's ok. I'm with my babies and I love it. I love him. He's been an amazing husband and father to all the kids. Katie has him completely wrapped. LOL!

Anyway - now that I can remember my login and password, I'll definately be updating more!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home