Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

I am 34, married to a wonderful man - Jason. We've been together for 12 years now - and married for 8. I'm a Mama of 2 boys and one gorgeous baby girl!

Sunday, May 20, 2007













HAPPY 30th Birthday Jason!!!!
Yep - my sweet hubby FINALLY turned 30 and we had a great weekend! The boys and I gave him a Wii gamesystem, the Wii Play game, and an extra Nunchuck controller - he was flooooored! On Saturday, his actual b-day, we drove to his hometown and took 2 little munchkins to get their haircuts. That was traumatic. It was my Aunt (their great-Aunt) who is a barber - so she's not a stranger. All I can say is this woman has the patience of a Saint. And they look fantastic!!! Then, we went out to lunch with J's parents. The boys downed a "healthy" meal of hotdogs and french fries (well.. it WAS a b-day lunch... I should stop feeling guilty). Then we headed back to their house for birthday cake and presents. After that - we put the kiddoes down for a nap, kissed them bye for the day - and J and I headed to the mountains! My sweet friend Amy let us use her cabin for the night - and it was SOOO much fun! We got there and immediately started "lounge-fest 2007" - I mean, shoes came off and snoring ensued. After we rested, we hooked up J's gamesystem and drank wine and played - he kicked my tail! (it was his b-day - of COURSE he was going to win) LOL! I made a fantastic lasagna dinner, we hung out in the hot-tub, then we came inside and proceeded to watch a Star Wars movie before finally crashing for the night. Hey - it might not sound like a thrill a minute to you - but believe me - that was his perfect b-day. This morning, we slept in until after 9 am!!! 4 hours later than we normally do!! We went to this great little greasy spoon for b-fast. It was yummy! Then we went back to the cabin and packed and cleaned - and headed back out. We stopped on our way back and went hiking. The flowers were gorgeous! Amy's yard is full of Mountain Laurel blooming- that's what the flower is in the picture. The waterfall was stunning - and I think J really enjoyed the hike. He loves the mountains. Truly loves the mountains - as much as I truly love the ocean... ahh - opposites attract, right? We're going to the beach in September. I can NOT wait!!
The boys had fun in church! Both of them went to the service and were their usual clowns. Apparently - every time there was a prayer there were a lot of "Amens" coming from those 2 monkeys. And they charmed and smiled to everyone. Andy ate a ton of Cheerios in the service - but reportedly toward the end, got tired of sitting still - so he had to go out in the hall with his Granddaddy. That's ok.. he is only 1 and a half. Camp was good as gold! Both these boys are so sweet! We had fun at J's parent's house this afternoon -Camp mowed the lawn with the bubble mower, Andy hit golf balls and slid on the slide. As soon as we left though, Andy was out! OUT! Camp stayed awake most of the drive home.
What a great b-day! I have to say - I have one heck of a hubbie. He's kind, and sweet, and incredibly patient. I am a lucky woman to have someone in my life that I completely adore - and I suspect, completely adores me as well.
Happy Birthday dearest - I love you very much.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home