Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

I am 34, married to a wonderful man - Jason. We've been together for 12 years now - and married for 8. I'm a Mama of 2 boys and one gorgeous baby girl!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Silly boys!!!! Both of them woke up full of smiles and charm this morning. Camp was soooo cute. Shay came over last night and went out to have coffee, but not before she played with the boys a while! *they wouldn't have allowed her not to* - We're talking some SERIOUS adoration here. Anyway - I was in the kitchen this morning doing some 6 am dishes and I heard Camp trying to get out of his room. So, I met him in the hallway with a bright smile, and a "Good Morning Sunshine" - and he swept right by me, poked his little head out into the den, looked back up at me and said "Where Sharon at?" - noooo good morning to Mama - nope... it's all about the Shay! And I love it! I love that my sweet boys adore my friends. I love that they find joy in playing and sharing and everything - and I love the fact that they can just so completely open their little hearts up.. sweet sweet boys.
Andy must have been a hungry mungry this morning - he downed 2 pieces of cheesetoast and a big glass of milk. Tonight - he ate 2 hotdogs and carrots and pudding! Along with his milk .. I swear he's getting ready to go through another growth spurt.
Ahh.. I love it. Right now, they are in the bathroom taking their bath and splashing and playing - Camp is singing into a cup - Andy is just generally screeching. :) How happy that sounds!!!
I love these boys.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home