Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

I am 34, married to a wonderful man - Jason. We've been together for 12 years now - and married for 8. I'm a Mama of 2 boys and one gorgeous baby girl!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007




FINALLY!! I get to update. We've been without any access to the internet for a while- so I am so terribly sorry that I haven't updated!!! So much has changed! The boys are growing like weeds - as you can see. Andy is talking more and more every day. Today he added "Stir Fry Chicken" to his vocabulary. We were talking about what to make for dinner and it came out "lkdjsflksjdflsfjsf fry!".. :) He's a funny monkey. He's practically running every where he goes - and has developed quite a sense of what he wants. And he's CLIMBING on everything! I can't keep him out of chairs and off the coffee table! Camp never climbed like this - I tell you what - he's fearless! He's toppled off the couch a couple of times - but it doesn't deter him in the least. And he loves to laugh. Sometimes I'll blow my bangs on my face - and he will chuckle until he can't breathe. I love the sounds of his giggles. Little bubbles that float up and burst with smiles. He's getting more teeth too! 4 molars have finally finished breaking the surface and are in. He's a cuddle bug too - if he's watching tv - he wants to be in my lap, on the floor - thumb in mouth, his other thumb in his belly button. And if he's not watching tv - he's flipping though books and talking to them. This makes me happy - I want both my boys to read - and it does secretly thrill me when I see them so involved with a book.
Camp is growing up so fast! He chats constantly - and makes sense 99% of the time! It was so sweet - I went to go and pick him up from school and on the front of his classroom door the teachers have posted "I love my mother because..." and each child has his or her picture with the reason. Several kids said "She buys me toys" - one child said "Apples" - but MY darling, sweet, perfect child said "She is my friend". I teared up RIGHT then and there I tell ya. I should take a picture of that - it really is the sweetest thing in the universe. AND - today on the way home - he told me he loved me. That's my favorite - hearing that squeeky little voice say "I love you Mama". Awwwwwwwww. And what a help he is too! He loves to do the dishes (play in water), do the laundry (play in water), sweep (hit stuff with the broomstick), and clean off his plate (feed the dogs the leftovers). He's funny too! He thinks it's hilarious to say "forbidden things" right now - like stinky butt - that's a big no-no... he'll tryyyyy to start to say it and get as far as a "sttttt" before he looks at me all slyly and then cracks himself up! And - I just remembered - when I ask him what various animals say - Camp - what does a snake say? He does his arm all wiggly and goes - "Dun-nu-nuh-nuh nuh.." HAHAHAHAH!!!! I love this boy! And that's what he is - not my baby anymore - he's allll boy!
Well -now that I'm online - I'll be updating more!
Love,
Me!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home