Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

I am 34, married to a wonderful man - Jason. We've been together for 12 years now - and married for 8. I'm a Mama of 2 boys and one gorgeous baby girl!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

























What a weekend!!! It was GREAT!!!!! We had such a great time hanging around town and the house - just enjoying being a family! A nice long, Memorial Day weekend - perfect!

Saturday was a lot of housework, laundry, etc.. not too much exciting during the day. J and I had a cook-out to go to Saturday night - so the boys Favorite Aunt Shay in the UNIVERSE and Mr. Moonpie came over to sit with them - and they had fun. :) I was out way too late that night - but that's my own fault. I don't regret it - I got to see a bunch of people I hadn't seen for ages - so that was fantastic!

Sunday, after church, D-Daddy came up - and Ford got to come over and have lunch with us! He is *so* cute - I adore him to pieces!!! Then, after Ford went home, we all piled into the car and headed out to Knights Stadium! The boys got to go to their very first ballgame - and considering how young they are - did incredibly well! We stayed about an hour and a half. Camp was so funny - he kept pointing at the field and saying "I like that Baseball game over there!" Andy REALLY enjoyed seeing Homer the Dragon. (or rather Homer's female counterpart- I can't think of her name right now). Anyway - as soon as she walked by - he LIT up!!!! She stuck her hand out and he just grinned and laughed. He reached out and touched her. Camp and I were walking around - but he say both of the Dragons later on and thought they were pretty neat! He's not real sure about them if they are near - but Andy loved them!!! Camp also cheered a bunch "go Knights!" - but he sure did say "I like that Baseball Game over there" a bunch.

After the game, we came home and played in the new sprinkler and in the pool.


Monday, ahhh.. we hung around in the morning and just did errands - grocery store, home depot - errands. The boys went down for a nap at noon - and I started in the yard! I should have taken a picture - but we have this massive flower bed running the width of the house - and I ripped up all the weeds, tore out all the old pinestraw, and then trimmed all the bushes. Then I put down 9 bags of mulch - and put up edging!!!! It took about 4 hours - but it was SO much fun. I was completely filthy - and loved every minute of it. Camp came out and helped my by watering the garden! He's so good!! Then - NaNa came over!!!! Both kiddoes were SO happy to see her! We played and splashed and screeched and laughed for 2 more hours in the back yard!

Aunt Shay and Mr. Moonpie came over at 5, and we had a delicious bbq! Ribs, grilled asparagus, grilled corn, baked home fries, lemon bars, and brownies! (they were YUMMY Shay!). It was a great day! I am sore and sunburned - but what a fantastic weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home