Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

I am 34, married to a wonderful man - Jason. We've been together for 12 years now - and married for 8. I'm a Mama of 2 boys and one gorgeous baby girl!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

And I forgot the latest bit of trivia in our world. So yesterday, I get a call from the Director of Parks and Recreation here in our small town - and he asks me if I can COACH soccer this fall. Umm.. I've never played, watched or cheered for soccer in my life. I told him this - but he sounded desperate - so what the hey. Now, I'm going to be Coach "T" to a bunch of 4 and 5 year olds! We're The Panthers and our color is teal. I have to email all of the parents today and let them know that what's going on with practices and such, games, etc. Thing is - I have no clue what to even do with these kids at the practices. I'm sure I'll figure it out. Should certainly be a fun challenge. Adventures of a real soccer mom.. I tell ya..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home