Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

I am 34, married to a wonderful man - Jason. We've been together for 12 years now - and married for 8. I'm a Mama of 2 boys and one gorgeous baby girl!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

The following was written on June 27, 2007. I'm deleting the "Bebe to Be" blog - as it's just too much to keep a separate blog for Katie and the boys. So - here's what I had written:

Well!! We found out on June 7th that we are expecting our 3rd bundle of joy!! Sometime around Feb 11th. We went and had bloodwork done - my progesterone was 12 - so the doctor put me on Prometrium. My betas looked great though! The 1st one was 347, the 2nd was 824! I wasn't sure of when I ovulated - so they did an ultrasound on the 19th - and got to see our tiny little pumpkin - and the heart just beating away! It's so exciting! I always love being pregnant - and I am so completely happy about this one. We told my mother at her 60th birthday party. My sisters and I gave her a charm bracelet with all the grandsons' monograms on small silver discs - and their birthdays are on the other side of each charm. We left the 6th one blank. It was very sweet. We told my father on Father's Day. We have yet to tell Jason's parents - we're waiting for Jeanette's birthday party around July 4th. So - then everyone will know!!!! So far, I feel ok - just really tired. And I can't eat Mexican - or a lot of cheese - or hot dogs. This baby LOVES fresh fruits and veggies - which is wonderful - better for me. And definately better for baby.I told my boss last Thursday - he seemed genuinely happy for me. So that was a relief. I really can't believe that I'm going to have another sweet baby!!!!!! I can't wait to find out what it is - I realllllly hope it's pink. But - I swear to the Good Lord Above - whatever God gives me - as long as it's healthy and happy - that's truly all that matters. If it's another boy- then I will proudly bear the theme song of My Three Sons - but I really want a girl. Just a sweet little girl. It would be really special to me.Anyway - I'll update more and post pics as I progress!YAY BABY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home